PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

this year and pre-payments, page-90

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Aka,

Talk about rubbish mate and talk about the pot calling the kettle black lol.

Anyway you, and to cut a matter short, you can keep to your own ideas and I will keep with mine. After all you are a short term trader that changes his ideas more often that a person changing his socks, and I am not.

Finally you believe in the pretty pictures that a charts can show you even if IMHO it just based on past events, and I am not.

So, what is the use continuing travelling down a road that none of us believe that will get us anywhere lol.
    Is it any wonder that many posters here have made use of the Ignore button on you.??

No, before you jump to conclusion, I will not follow that path as I don't believe in doing so. Not yet anyway.

Finally you've made a mention of brokers and what they do. If you were to follow my posts, you would have been able to notice that, for a very very long time, I DO NOT FOLLOW ANY BROKERS RECOMMENDATIONS, NOR DO I MAKE USE OF ANY OF THEIR SERVICES EITHER. Nor do I follow or believe in charts either. Be it good or bad for me, it doesn't matter. I make use of my gut feelings and judgment be it good or bad, and I can only blame myself if things turn pear shape. Most importantly, I will not be blaming anyone else like you are trying to do in blaming brokers. Look at what happened with CDU when that broker's report turned pear shape lol. Most importantly, if you were not to believe in that, one would not have not lost any money with the shocking CDU results after that very famous and unforgettable event at the time. Not that when I say YOU, it doesn't refer to you in particular but to anyone.

Finally and from your own comments as shown below:
    ""My sentiment changes before I make the decisions to buy or sell that is why the decision is made -"", the "Jekyll and Hide" call could be quite befitting.

Enjoy your Easter at the Beach with your family.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.