BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

lololololyou crack me up hbs - king of the one line posters, and...

1. 3,331 Posts.
    lolololol

you crack me up hbs - king of the one line posters, and sure enough you choose NOW to post WAR AND PEACE; some rant about being disappointed in NMS but having total faith in lange. otherwise it was defending poor ol alba.

im sure by now we all know ol alba's situation, but that doesnt tell us WHY he comes out with such blind negative comments; possibly channelling the thoughts of another who has a less favourable opinion of lange.

either way, every nms holder, no matter how long they have held the stock, has issue with the current SP, but once again, neither collectively or as individuals, can anyone do squat about it, cos the problem is outside the control of lange, or alba, or you, or me, or chand.

the business is clearly achieving as much as, or even more, than could have been dreamt when lange 1st come onboard - it was a welding technology developer getting small time jobs with the RAN and dinted ships, otherwise devoting a lot of time to creating better ways to do things, BUT NOT MAKING ENOUGH SERIOUS MONEY TO BE A VIABLE LISTED COMPANY. i will maintain that NMS would be $0.001c by now without langes vision. whenever this market crisis blows over, we will have a company on the watchlist of many who are looking for good long term earnings, and the SP will respond accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.