BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

woyconsidering the expansion and growth to the structure of the...

1. 567 Posts.
    woy
    considering the expansion and growth to the structure of the company the cash flow does not faze me at this stage.
    If everything remains as is,ie growth has maxed out and the cash flow is similar in twelve months time,then i would be concerned considering what had been spent.

With the exception of additional opportunities in the North Sea i personaly dont see where further expansion would be viable. It would be easy to speculate more about GOM following the disasters,but it hasnt happened yet and one can only assume the bulk of that business has got away.

Oil prices have dropped significantly and although the producers are constantly surveying new opportunities for the future,the present global change combined with this drop is taking the heat off.In saying that, there is still a huge repair and decommission market.

Re the options,dammed if we do and dammed if we dont eh ?

Question you need to ask is.
    Are you happy with how he has conducted himself and the way he has steered the company since coming on board ? if yes,thats your answer.

I am happy with my initial investment made three and a bit years ago,and equally happy with how it has developed since Lange came aboard.

However,niave as it may sound,i would have liked him to defer the issue until the sp improved.Having ones snout in the trough at this time has a bit of Telstra's Ziggy about it.

Sorry long answer to short question.

Buffet; When others are being greedy be afraid,When they are afraid be greedy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.