APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

This year's AGM

1. 27 Posts.
    I've been holding for years, but not posted for couple of years now, and barely knew what to say when I posted previously as I was not very familiar with APG or even with owning shares.

I bought APG for the wrong reason. I read in a book about share trading that you should never accept a hot tip. I met a couple of guys at a Darling Harbour (Sydney) share expo and they told me about APG and were very enthusiastic. I have since wondered if one was Ernie !!

Anyway I succumbed to the tip and have been waiting, like so many others here, ... waiting, watching and waiting, waiting.... excited when the shares hit 20c, and watching more, and waiting more... and glad to hear BHP hadn't actually sold out the other day.... and watching and waiting more since then.....

I liked Hummms post on previous thread, which was good to see. I think the technology is wonderful but I wonder if it is practical and cost effective, now it has taken so long to develop this plant, and having seen other similar plants mentioned as being in development O/S (in previous post).

It sure takes a lot of skill, not just knowledge of the technologies, to make the first strike and capitalise on it to get production up and running and remain no. 1 in the field. This isn't exactly going like CSL is it? APG seems to have a similar time frame for development as the biotech's, now, but has this technology got anything like the same potential?

I've held on to my holding (now in big red territory) due to a belief in the benefits of recycling and wanting to be part of this great story, but the no. of pages in the book keep increasing before getting to the climax.

So I thought I might attend the AGM for the first time this year, and hopefully meet some of you, who have been faithfully posting over the years, so we can commiserate together.

Do they have any drinks available at AGM's - e.g. strong ones? but then I'll have to drive back to Sydney.... so maybe have a strong one back home instead afterwards... haha!

It would be nice to meet a few of you there.

LL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.