GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

paps100,Just remember that the best SP boost that came with GBG...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    paps100,

Just remember that the best SP boost that came with GBG recently were on those last two huge red days on the DOW, one was on a Monday, -200 and something, then the recent one we had that was - 300 and something. So the DOW being - or + has nothing to do with it in my opinion. The pros are in control of the SP and they will move it when THEY want to, can't look at it in any other way im afraid. In theory, today should have been an up day for GBG if history is anything to go by, but i'll take it the pros know what they are doing and will get back to business as usual with GBG sooner rather than later for my liking. They are obviously using today to their full advantage to shake out any way they can until the "dust settles". I'm not convinced on that announcement that this is it. That's just my opinion of course. I think from memory you were involved with CCC around the time I was heavily invested in that stock?? I wish I had listened to people like Funkymonk back then as it cost me big time and I have been ultra cautious not to get caught up in any "story" again. I can only look at it that stocks will get pumped and dumped and the process is repeated, no matter how good the story is. Good luck with this one to yourself and everyone else involved:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.