NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

This'll be interesting

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi all,

The selling (for Mon and Tues only) has been dominated by WilsonHTM who sold some 857k of the 1267k traded on those 2 days. This is very likely some insto stock coming out ahead of the results this am. I am not aware of any sell recommendation (silent or otherwise) coming out of WHTM...not even sure if they are specifically covering NEA any more after their originating analyst jumped ship a year ago. Could be Paradice letting some go. In a few hours, we'll all know if the trade was correct (at least in the short term)

This morning, I'm not looking to P&L at all as there will be larger than usual below the line items such as increased employee expenses, platform, US regulatory and patent, expenses. I think most of the increased capture costs for the LA region will impact this half (probably an additional $500-750k?).

It all about Revenue/Income growth and any wisps of info concerning progress in the US. I'd be expecting Revenue to be slightly north of $18m (in line with Paterson research).

GLTA and cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.