TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

thodey says tls dividend may even go up, page-3

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    the below post is my opinion;

well done benson - my sentiments exactly.

Seems like most people on hot copper are coming to terms with how a NPV calculation works - with Alan Kohler throwing around headline numbers such as $40 bn plus money to excite people - I suspect you and I know that any guarantee from this government is not worth much and wait for all the future shocks and duckshovelling as labor manufactures ways to remove the commonwealth from its obligations.

Telstra would do much better to buy a bank and start selling credit using NFC technology - essentially a mobile phone wallet. The banking and finance markets are huge and telstra has competitive advantage becuase it already owns a large part of a payment system (ie mobile telephone network). All they need is a few terminals in major shopping centres and a link into the banking system (by buying a bank).

I hold telstra shares and hope for a change in government to the coalition for the benefit of all Autsralian citizens and telstra shareholders. I also hope telstra management buys a bank and provides an NFC system to consumers.

disclaimer; the above post is my opinion and is not to be used for making any decisions. The above post has been subitted solely for entertaiment purposes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $45.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $3.94 $3.89 $82.91M 21.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 119289 $3.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.93 216910 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.