CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

FYI:Thomas Abraham-James was an underground geologist at Rio...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

FYI:

Thomas Abraham-James was an underground geologist at Rio Tinto's Argyle diamond mine block cave development before scouting the U.S. market for scandium for Platina Resources Ltd., having discovered "astronomical" scandium grades as exploration manager within Platina's Owendale cobalt-nickel project in New South Wales, Australia.

Having specialized in scandium while completing an Honors degree in earth science at university, Abraham-James can "see the logic" in Rio Tinto's efforts given "on a cost basis, they're getting the scandium for free" compared to nickel laterites that commonly host scandium.

https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/rio-tinto-s-scandium-oxide-breakthrough-tipped-to-normalize-critical-metal-58816989

"Once you have a major like Rio Tinto in this space, suddenly scandium goes from being niche to more mainstream, the applications that we can't think of right now open up because it's become a more normalized commodity, and we can feed into that,"

On this above basis, it is not really a surprise that yesterday's CNJ/GSR announcement i.e. "MTJV Outstanding Cobalt, Nickel & Scandium Results" caused huge excitement (over 300 million shares traded and a 100% increase in the SP).

Enough said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 68599590 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32125239 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.