BRT 0.00% 1.0¢ brainytoys limited

Yep, couldnt agree with you more. They certainly havent lived up...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Yep, couldnt agree with you more. They certainly havent lived up to their potential and what the company was preaching 12 months ago.

To me it was one issue. And that was the loan from MFC and using the MFC license as security.

If it wasnt for this, sure the revenues may have been lower in 2008, but they would still have the license and they would be able to enjoy the fruits of their labour in 2009 and beyond.

But im still adamant all isnt over. I look back to 12 months ago before the MFC deal, and they had Reveal, Enertec, Toyway, and their own products (which resulted in them winning the Hummer and LGB licenses)... and this is where they are today.

So a bit of working capital to see them through and im sure they are alot wiser for the experience. Plus, it was the worst toy industry conditions for almost 20 years, so they can set themselves up for a profitable 2009.

Will they get the working capital? Thats a good question. I have NFI. All i know is that there are many interests aligned in ensuring they do, ranging from the directors to some of the largest shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.