So - its taken THREE years to get to THIS stage re....

1. 8,527 Posts.
    So - its taken THREE years to get to THIS stage re. investigations of (at this stage) allegations to be brought to "civil charges" stage against Thomson -

(if it were you or I our front doors would've been kicked in ages ago, and we'd be well into a long gaol term by now if convicted - one has to ask what the hell are the Feds doing?)

Putting on the same LP record, I know, but the most complex of world trials - the hugely historic post-WW2 Nuremberg trials of numerous vile and rotten to the core Nazi war criminals - was all over in 11 months. Millions of pages of sheets of paper evidence to be collated and brought - and 100's of witnesses - yet this (comparatively "easy") case has been bumping along the sandy bottom - held down by some heavy bottom anchor (which one?) for over THREE YEARS? What's been so bleeding HARD about all this, if FWA are supposedly SO marvelously pristine, good, and efficient!

Wouldn't want to be relying on FWA to be deciding any salary disputes of mine then at this snail pace! The family'd starve to death waiting!

One bottle of champers going in fridge now over this! The next lot'll be top French if other allegations against other hierarchies result in charges - even if we have to eat bread and water to buy the best!

For justice will reveal itself to us as not being ENTIRELY dead and buried, despite some people's best efforts at cover-ups.

Is that a small chink of sunlight I see through these clouds? DOES good eventually win out over (alleged) evil?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.