thomson circus underway , page-3

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So what is going on here...I just saw McArdle on Sunrise and when he was asked whether or not Thompson had been requested to present himself in Melbourne prior to Christmas by the Police for questioning he said no.
    But, then he went on to say, Thompson was merely "demonstrating' his democratic right to not answer any questions...huh?
    So what was it then, was Thompson requested to attend the Police questioning in Melbourne or wasn't he? Did he "choose" not to go to Melbourne quietly as requested, and therefore the Police issued a warrant and arrested him as he refused to co operate?

A Police spokesman on the news last night had stated that Thompson was offered the opportunity to submit himself for questioning but had refused, therefore the Police issued the warrant and arrested him...that simple.
    I think I will believe the Police's version of events...

But, Thompson is now going to "vigorously" defend his innocence. I don't see how he can. The police have been investigating this for long enough so they must have accumulated more than enough evidence, in fact 150 pieces of evidence by the sound of it!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.