Having seen the word used by someone who I would suspect sees...

1. 6,746 Posts.
    Having seen the word used by someone who I would suspect sees himself as a serious journalist, then you could be forgiven for using his term "grubby" to describe some in the media that are eating in to the fabric of our democracy by their short sighted/intentional bias in journalism

That seems to ignore the shortcomings of Labor when they (Labor) are in dire straights and develop correcting "media messages" little red herrings (diversions) to hide Labor failings

How many journalists have not become aware of Thomson and the Fair Work Australia issue?

Yet how many have canvassed the issue?

Missing in action? Asleep? Naval gazing? Can't reverse Labor's pathetic standing no matter what they tell/coerce the public with?

Too bad! It is hardly fit to say with a straight face that it's all Abbott's fault

Looking the other way can just as easily regarded as an intentional lie and despicable in someone that throws the cloak of journalist integrity over their shoulders when it suits

The question could be asked how far this suspicion of use and abuse of hard working union members funds goes
    It may be rife
    I don't know... No one does yet... and why not?

FWA need to be seen to be honestly working for the union members and not as it appears to be suspected of looking after a failing government

The whole saga needs to be investigated for manipulation and if found wanting then those involved no matter at any level dealt with

Lying produces mistrust, seems to be the hallmark of this government

My opinions
    G48

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.