SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Robert didn't put in Asia because he didn't want to scare the...

1. 2,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Robert didn't put in Asia because he didn't want to scare the punters.
    Figures conservative.
    What's holding back estimates (in my opinion) is LVADs, they were meant to go parabolic but never did because of safety concerns and you die if you mess up the batteries.
    C_Pulse doesn't have the same concerns.
    A drug model has been used for stem cells (in my opinion) without the down side that most drugs fail.

Pigs , your old twin Uncles from the Posiedon era, Rusty Iron and Darkie Coal dropped into the Office. They knew I was heading west to 8 1/2 Marekesh St Parramatta to pick up your favourite Falafel, vegemite, coconut, brat-worst Vietnamese Spring Rolls in Chinese Plum sauce.(Now at the bottom of your ivory tower, they'll be great with a few minutes in the microwave, I hope you are enjoying them reading this.) They were heading west for new money, and I could carry their bags back if they were as successful as they thought they would be. I must have been looking a bit wan, explainable as your intern I'm poorer than a Walmart employee with no chance of a food drive with the hours you work me. I know what you need said Rusty, is a good feed with drinks in convivial company. I was shocked for a blinding instant I thought I was going to receive generosity from your family. But Darkie jumped up, "yes its last day of the reporting season, lets look for a mining spec thats still live, where did you put that folder, ah here it is," blowing the dust of the file., "in my day they always put on a good spread." The file did not look promising, but at the bottom one certificate, did still faintly glow.
    Rusty said " Ahh LGO, you remember them Darkie, Mynamar well and the Tiwanese, built your garage didn't it.
    Darkie chipped in " Yes chairman Boris G?, veritable Prospero with gorgeous daughter, developer of Villawood, was it? now marooned in the Eastern Suburbs?
    Great feed , great company held at the Japanese club, you get those little Jap snacks. You can go there when we have finished with you."
    I will complete my report over the next couple of days on the LGO thread, perhaps if your out of your ivory tower we could meet there at the 2014 agm, with the rest of the SHC crowd?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.