ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Very well then Rod needs to tell shareholders that the thorium...

1. 98 Posts.
    Very well then Rod needs to tell shareholders that the thorium levels are not a problem in this project. That a separation process works and give the numbers so others can see for themselves.

Lets hear him say that he knows a way of disposing the radioactive Thorium waste that the company won't even own.
    Currently Thorium is going at 3000ppm under Greenlandic law background radiation must be 100ppm where on earth is the extra 2900ppm going.

I am looking for the Managing Director to make statements on these critical issues. If these issues are not addressed and solved shareholders there will be no mine.

Its worth noting that there are other Rare Earth deposits in the world that aren't mined because of the Thorium issue. China does not have the high environmental and employment standards of say an Australia or Greenland thus the mines operate under different conditions.

Indeed there is an example of an attempt to mine Rare Earths in Western Australian a numbers of years ago. Which was blocked by the government because no-one wanted the radioactive Thorium waste.

If Rod addresses these issues punters can truly make there minds up. If he won't why?

What are you going to do about the radioactive Thorium Rod shareholder need to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.