Thorp gives black power salute in Parliament, page-220

1. 12,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3210
    The Greens are where the radicals end up. Fist salute that. We dont need more radicals activists, they dont achieve anything except to divide people. Just imagine the world if we allowed wingnuts to run the economy. Your house would be worth a bag of peanuts, (i dont own one for the record) your business would be worth even less. The stock market would turn to a sink hole and unemployment would not stop going bad. Sound bites don't govern. Be interesting to see how she goes and what gets done/undone. I dont care if its a man or women, who needs em. The ambulance chasing press will provide all the noise she needs to get established because it provides copy. Its all more of the same thing. I think its just another politicians mouth to feed for life. We don't need more politicians, we need far fewer but better ones. The system is broken and designed to provide a trough for under performers. Yes, i am disappointed. I am not alone. We dont have the right people attracted to politics and haven't for many years. The days of Hawke, Keating and Howard have been replaced with blow hards.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.