Thorp gives black power salute in Parliament, page-50

1. 27,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Oh looky here, i did say our Lidia could not get a normal job and if you google her it shows she got a few fingers stuck in the Indigenous pie and owed quite a bit of taxpayer money but declared bankruptcy instead, so very quick to give Australia the finger but just as quick to put her hand out..
    ###############
    Early career[edit]

Thorpe was the chair of the Victorian NAIDOC Committee in 2014-2017 [6][7][8] Thorpe has also worked as the Aboriginal employment adviser for the Municipal Association of Victoria, was president of the Lakes Entrance Basketball Association for three years, school council member of the Nowa Nowa Primary School, a steering committee member for Indigenous Administrators, a member of Community of Practice, a member of the Institute of Public Administration Australia (Victoria), and a project manager with the East Gippsland Shire Council, where she addressed disadvantage in Lakes Entrance through the Advancing Country Towns Project.[9]
    In 2013, Thorpe was declared bankrupt, with over $700,000 in debts, including monies owed to Indigenous Business Australia, and $55,000 owed to the Australian Taxation Office.[10] She said that her bankruptcy resulted from domestic violence, stating "like many survivors of family violence, I ended up losing everything in a bid to protect myself and my family from an impossible situation".[10]
    Thorpe's grandmother, Alma Thorpe, was one of the founders of the Victorian Aboriginal Health Service.[11][12]
    Lidia Thorpe - Wikipedia

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.