IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

4bean Mate you can always find the needle in the haystack and...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    4bean
    Mate you can always find the needle in the haystack and use it to do some self harm; BUT there are so many positives why would you?

I was at the AGM and liked everything I heard. Imran and Longshot have provided accurate reports and I can't find the negatives.

I was there to hear one thing and I heard that 1 thing. The model is working in Singapore and Switzerland. It has been proved and we know that it is now scaleable worldwide. These are a summary of Chris's words but almost verbatim.

I really liked the last 2 points on the last page of the presentation:

I was never dreaming that Russia was a massive market for MBE. Lots of cultural barriers for any company.The sanctions make it an even lower priority going forward.

I was happy to hear that the USA investment so far is not wasted, it is just waiting for ATT or Verizon to sign up and then it will be reactivated.

The UK will only need 5 people to run the the entire programme and it sounded like 4 of those are on board already, so the overheads will not increase much but the revenue will. The impression I got was that UK revenue would reach reasonable scale at end of 2015 calendar year. Look at the graphs on page 12 and extrapolate over the UK market!!!

This is a company that are expanding globally and doing it in a measured manner. The 1000% in one year dreamers are too late; but they will get sustained growth that may just surprise on the upside if they could hang in for 12 months.

Please name me any other company that is profitable and has as much growth potential locked in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.