IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Mr Q, They owe me 5.1c on average but I've bought at 2c, 5c, 10c...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Mr Q, They owe me 5.1c on average but I've bought at 2c, 5c, 10c 15c and 23c. It wouldn't matter if I was running at a loss, I would sit them in the draw and wait for the EPS to lift the SP even at the most conservative level and you will see 25-30c mid to late next year IMO.

If and when the OS income becomes serious, then the premium we are seeking will come and could come in spades if the take up rate in the UK is like here.

The other surprise I'm expecting is in the games subscriptions, advertising and the synergies of The Performance Factory which will not only add at least $1 mil, but IMO much more as MBE will now capture a stack of revenue they were previously letting go in this segment. That's why Thorpey said at the AGM that it was the perfect fit and allowed them to now capture this untapped market which they were previously letting go to the keeper.

Whilst it could go lower, I always like to buy close to the bottom and sell close to the top and not be too greedy, and in this case, don't miss out on the dream run. If I had a crystal ball, I should have sold the lot at 34c when I was on cloud 9 but I got greedy and was waiting for 40c to trigger my first sell.

Such is life but I do strongly believe we will get back there swiftly in the next year or so. In the meantime I won't be giving up my boring day job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.