BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

those chicken entrails..., page-3

1. 217 Posts.
    Interesting take on things bones. Your record for accurately charting BRM is well known to me so Im interested with your latest update. Being a half glass full kind of bloke isn't easy at the moment.

BRM has gone quiet since mozart was suspended for 7 days due to a post on the politics thread. Gotta love his passion!

My take on things revolves around AustralianCompetitionTribunal(ACT)
    imminentdecisionontheDeclarationofthePilbararaillines. Any steep falls or increases in junior IO stocks could well indicate a decision has been reached and due for release. Rail is still BRMs greatest hurdle. Any decision that doesn't force open access will be greeted with a possible short term SP plunge. Luckily for BRM there are other options albeit more costly.

There are very few reasons to be optimistic about the general market at present. What little optimism remained was eliminated by KRudd. It still amazes me how the ALP continue to talk up Henry and his tax having ignored over 130 of his other proposals?? I cant help but wonder just how bad those other 130 proposals must have been given the RSPT sham!

BRMs story is still a strong one and LT holders should be rewarded. Its sure to be an eventful 2nd half to the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.