SAY 0.00% 0.4¢ south american iron & steel corporation limited

I can't believe these assays have been delayed for nearly 6...

1. 37 Posts.
    I can't believe these assays have been delayed for nearly 6 months by rain and snow. We were told to expect initial assay results "in the coming weeks" in announcements at the end of September, the end of October and again at the end of November. We never received the initial assay results in the end due to them needing to be analysed and then some delays due to rain caused them to only be limited and preliminary.

Now in January we were advised via the quarterly that we can expect 'final' assay results in the "coming weeks". It's now been four weeks since that announcement so one can only assume "coming weeks" must mean an announcement soon.

I hope that's the case, but forgive me if I'm beginning to get a bit sceptical about the use of the phrase "coming weeks" when it comes to these assay results.

We have had nothing in hte way of results from Yunnan on Copper and Gold at all, and since that's the company's main focus now the market doens't really have anything to value the company on, hence the languishing share price. As soon as there is something to go by, the market will be able to appropriately price the stock - be that lower or higher than where it is now, at least it will be less of an act of faith.

I hope they are worth the wait when they arrive.

J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.