VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

those missguided fools, page-18

1. 2,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Tricha,
    why do you call VRE a dog ? Despite the fact that the share price is depressed for the time being, I actually thought that they were going O.K. Let's face it EVERY new project has it's teething problems, from the largest to the smallest. EVERY new project, at the moment, are experiencing time delays and cost blow-outs. View Resources are by no means an exception.

I would much rather listen to TG when he says that in the last quarter VIEW produced in excess of 17,000 oz of gold and that in the current and subsequent quarters the production will rise to 30,000 oz per quarter, than listen to "the word around Kal"

When you say "the word" could you be a little more specific, if you have any meaningfull constructive information about View Resources then would you be good enough to share it with us ? If you have been talking to anyone who actually works for View Resouces in some meaningfull position and they may have "slipped" a little bit of information would you be good enough to share it with us ? If you work for or know anyone that work for a financial institution or for one of their major backers and they may have "slipped" a bit of useful information can you give us a tid-bit.

To say that "the word around Kal is that VRE is a dog" has as much credibilty as most of the articles in a womens' magazine or most of the articles in a men's "titty" magazine. Me, I just look at the pictures.

Seriously if you have ANY meaningful constructive information, would you be good enough to share it with us, so that those with an interest in VIEW can make decisions based on fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.