ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

those that attended meeting , page-24

1. 432 Posts.
    Thanks Starmanwin, I've looked at some of Meercat's posts on other threads and it does seem he's unusually negative. I try not to be influenced by others in my judgement of people – the crowd’s opinion is often wrong. It's something I learned back in primary school - there was a kid who everyone laughed at and avoided - he was actually very interesting when I got to know him. He built his own electric motors and had a keen interest in life - was always experimenting with stuff. I was reasonably popular and at first was afraid to hang out with him in case I became unpopular, but in the end we became very good friends and popularity wasn't an issue. What Meercat has posted here doesn't seem to warrant the bashing he's getting - he says that ARU will probably drop post demerger but is a good thing in the long term and that seems reasonable to me. Now that I've checked some of his posts on other threads though, I can see why everyone is reacting to him so strongly - there's a pattern to his posts.

I will take the advice that has been offered - if Meercat's posts become an unpleasant distraction from enjoying this ride to riches then I just won't acknowlege his posts.

I personally found Iceman's posts annoying - he was gloating about his tactics and seemed to be deliberately trying to upset everyone – revelling in the discomfort of others is an ugly thing.

I have a good plan – I’ve worked out what I can sell to top up on ARU/O if the price falls below a certain target (ARUO will be very attractive with a new strike price of only 13c). This allows me to remain relaxed about a drop in share price if it happens. I see recent prices as an indicator of what’s to come and that’s what I will keep in mind if the price goes too low – I will see it as an opportunity not a disaster.

Tunners thanks – it’s nice to know I’m not putting everyone off side.

Macrae12 – Banana – I’ve noticed your posts over the past year or so and you have always been level headed and worth reading (plus the monkey pics are entertaining). I look forward to the eventual $5 party and hope all the long termers can get together to celebrate (or maybe we’ll meet at the next AGM).

These are exciting times. I think the ride might get a little bumpy, but we are on our way to becomming large shareholders in a major Australian company. Let the traders take their profits - they will only be selling if someone is willing to buy, and I think the buyer will be a more successful person than the seller. As Pirra says, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.