ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Thanks Starmanwin, I've looked at some of Meercat's posts on...

1. 432 Posts.
    Thanks Starmanwin, I've looked at some of Meercat's posts on other threads and it does seem he's unusually negative. I try not to be influenced by others in my judgement of people – the crowd’s opinion is often wrong. It's something I learned back in primary school - there was a kid who everyone laughed at and avoided - he was actually very interesting when I got to know him. He built his own electric motors and had a keen interest in life - was always experimenting with stuff. I was reasonably popular and at first was afraid to hang out with him in case I became unpopular, but in the end we became very good friends and popularity wasn't an issue. What Meercat has posted here doesn't seem to warrant the bashing he's getting - he says that ARU will probably drop post demerger but is a good thing in the long term and that seems reasonable to me. Now that I've checked some of his posts on other threads though, I can see why everyone is reacting to him so strongly - there's a pattern to his posts.

I will take the advice that has been offered - if Meercat's posts become an unpleasant distraction from enjoying this ride to riches then I just won't acknowlege his posts.

I personally found Iceman's posts annoying - he was gloating about his tactics and seemed to be deliberately trying to upset everyone – revelling in the discomfort of others is an ugly thing.

I have a good plan – I’ve worked out what I can sell to top up on ARU/O if the price falls below a certain target (ARUO will be very attractive with a new strike price of only 13c). This allows me to remain relaxed about a drop in share price if it happens. I see recent prices as an indicator of what’s to come and that’s what I will keep in mind if the price goes too low – I will see it as an opportunity not a disaster.

Tunners thanks – it’s nice to know I’m not putting everyone off side.

Macrae12 – Banana – I’ve noticed your posts over the past year or so and you have always been level headed and worth reading (plus the monkey pics are entertaining). I look forward to the eventual $5 party and hope all the long termers can get together to celebrate (or maybe we’ll meet at the next AGM).

These are exciting times. I think the ride might get a little bumpy, but we are on our way to becomming large shareholders in a major Australian company. Let the traders take their profits - they will only be selling if someone is willing to buy, and I think the buyer will be a more successful person than the seller. As Pirra says, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.