Those who control the world

1. 10,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2027
    I suggest that people should keep an open mind on the below conspiracy theory opinion.
    Who truly controls the world?
    Is it a group of human beings or is it something else, another group of souls embodied as human.
    This is a subject that everyone understood thousands of years ago before religion was invented by humans along with the help of the dark that is void of the light.
    Those who control the world control the truth the facts our lives our destiny's and control us from speaking out what we humans know as what is truly going on, all of which was known as fact thousands of years ago before we were stopped from speaking out the truth.
    The factual truths are a long one to tell, but I will speak my truth and of some others about the current situation on earth at this point in time, the war in Gaza.
    Humanity is at the point of total extinction at the hands of a soul group embody as humans known as the Dragon reptiles or reptiloid's, the decision was made by them to wipe out the last remaining human souls.
    Intervention, other beings from the universes and higher realms have voted to help us fight and have embodied as humans to join the fight against the last strong hold of the dark leadership known as the dragon reptiles currently being protected by Hamas.
    If Hamas is not totally eliminated along with the underground tunnel bases system, we humans will all die, humanity will be lost.
    Representatives from other worlds are sacrificing their lives fighting on both sides to once and for all eliminate the dark forces that have controlled everything on this planet for thousands of years.
    We should all thank and show love for the Palestinian's and Israelis along with all others who are sacrificing their lives to defeat the dark that will result in saving all of humanity.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.