BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

those who refuse to learn...

1. 757 Posts.
    ...from history are condemned to repeat it."
    George Santayana

In response to the deafening silence (is everyone holding their breath waiting for the GSK results?) I'd like to chew on a bit of bull shit we've been fed, but I just can't swallow.
    The reason Peter Cook aborted our court case for $20 million at mediation instead of going full term and letting the lawyers deliver $700 million + costs against GSK was his fear that we would have to pay GSK's costs and risk the income of the Board of Management's Perpetual Trough For the Snout's of Useless Knobs Slush Fund, commonly known by shareholders as Biota. This was based on a last minute piece of (alleged) legal advice that if the awarded damages were lower than any GSK offer Biota was screwed.

If GSK was making offers while still delivering files required by Biota to determine the true value of their (our) claimed damages, how could those offers be used against Biota? Bull Shit!!
    If the best offer was never withdrawn, Biota had all the files, all the facts, went to trial, and was awarded less, then fair enough........... but since Peter Cook settled for just $20 million obviously the best offer had been withdrawn before Biota was in a position to make an informed decision.

Is there a legal opinion out there that agrees Biota was already in, cry like a girl, fold like a sponge, betray like a deformed Spartan rejected by Leonidas at Thermopylae, real danger?
    So Ephialtes Peter, you traitor, I don't know what Xerxes GSK offered you, but at least do the right thing, and fall on your sword fall on your sword.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.