LYC 0.48% $6.26 lynas rare earths limited

those with more ammunition - time to load up , page-18

1. 4,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Geez guys. You all really worry me. Check my recent post and you will see I bought in at 60c and gave my reasons.

But this talk of 'loading up' and selling blue chips, mortgaging the house, etc,etc to pay for bucket loads of shares is just plain frightening.

Just to distance myself from that attitude, I want to make it clear I have bought a relatively small parcel to give me a starting point. There are huge risks still involved with a plant that is yet prove it can do the job, REE prices that could remain flat or weaken and even, worst case scenario, revocation of the LAMP. If it tanks I have my stops and am already psychologically ready to lose the (relatively small) portion of my capital. And the sp would TANK big time on any of these issues.

If it goes as I think/hope and the sp rises/bolts on good news, I can average up on days of weakness and increase my holdings to higher levels and still get really solid returns.

I am a great believer in going all in in certain situations. LYC is not one of those...yet.

My opinion only of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.030(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.851B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.30 $6.24 $12.71M 2.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13629 $6.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 9053 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.