NDO 0.00% 82.5¢ nido education limited

YEs but shocks, now is the time that all shareholders should be...

1. 8,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    YEs but shocks, now is the time that all shareholders should be seeing a return. This set of circumstances over the next 6-12mnths won't come around again. Now is the time people should be piling into Nido but they're not. All momentum from phase 2 and the indo drills seems to be wasted. If things stay as they are and the indo drills are dry and baragatan is dry then what is there to attract new punters if you do a share consolidation after that? A depleting field. Yes there's linapacan but it's still very much up in the air. 4 drills in one year and one a baragatan don't come around every day. If baragatan is wet then a share consolidation after won't be an issue. I think if it is on the table then timing of it is important. If your going to do a 10:1 it doens't matter what the sp is when you do it but I would assume that it would be better done when the sp is lower. I really don't know what the answer is but let's hope it's not needed but there are many like insaf who want to buy in who are just sitting on the sidelines wondering and waiting. But if someone want s to bail out of their holdings for whatever reason then whether the sp is 3.3 cents or 33 cents they will still sell. I'm blabbering. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $188.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 82.5¢ 82.5¢ $1.37K 1.661K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 607 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.