BRT 0.00% 1.0¢ brainytoys limited

here's a thought for the day which i've been keeping back for a...

1. 11,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    here's a thought for the day which i've been keeping back for a while now, but feel a few that still have a little concern with the prospects for BRT may find useful:

"mfc's original owners don't want their company back, they want brt to succeed... they wont pull the plug on brt and their grand plans. in this market mfc couldn't market their own product globally without brt's help, and mfc will crash if brt crashes... the original mfc owners would prefer to collect their annual funds ($500k/yr for 5 yrs?) from brt without doing anything, rather than try and make mfc a global company on their own." - s.

now remember this whole (a) funding issue and (b) talk of va was raised because the deadline for mfc payback was approaching, albeit possibly caught our aggresive directors unaware. it also got rid for a couple of deadwood that didnt suit BRT's way...

whether or not we hear something by cob friday this week or not, it's not a matter of if but when in my opinion. meanwhile, brt stock continues to sell on shelves, and the brt directors know this and once sales figures come back to head quarters they will be in a lot stronger position to firmly getting back into control of their destiny. do we expect containers of product from china are being held back while these talks continue? i highly doubt it....

if i had more liquidity i would be trying to increase my holdings in brt significantly.

pls peoples, caveat emptor, make up your own decisions before investing ur funds...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.