ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

thought i'd let you know.

1. 94 Posts.
    Well I thought I'd fill you in on my experience as a shareholder in ESI. Did some research bought some shares about 4 years ago in the 20 to 25 cent range. Believed the spin, saw the potential participated in Cap Raising after SPP after Cap raising etc etc etc whilst share price continued to fall, fall, and mostly fall.

In the end about 18 months ago I was top 5 Holder in options and top 10 Holder in shares in my super fund(not hard to work out which holdings)

Was concerned about management and lack of their ability to close deals, way to much cash burn and no directors with any real holdings.

Mr Hanley comes on board as a Director with a lot of skin in the game and an accounting background, and I thought great finally a Director who can curb the cash burn and has the shareholders interests at heart.

Horrified when he is voted/ambushed off the board at the AGM which galvanised me into the reality that this company doesnt want to be saved, we are a sinking ship.

I have sold over 20M options since and a lot of my shares however are still in the top 40(nothing to be proud of).

The sad reality is that every share and option I have sold over the last 18 months has been at a premium to our current share price.(Thank god I did)

People I have seen enough to know, and have had more skin in the game I believe than any of you, to know first hand we are in deep trouble.

Anyway chew on that.

CREDIT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.