ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

sorry to hear it Credit and I hear your pain.I went through the...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    sorry to hear it Credit and I hear your pain.

I went through the same thing with RRSO the first time and lost a buck and by some miracle I went for more pain and made . . . well I made plenty.

I went through it with PRR and stopped out for down 20% and watched it go to 0.5c and watched it get massively diluted and now it's 30c+ . . . go figure.

This company is a massive risk trade and anyone playing in it needs to acknowledge that or we are kidding ourselves. It needs financial backing and massive deals in the next 6 months.

The payoff is probably 5 or 10x or maybe even 20x and the risk is you lose it all.

No illusions - this is just as risky as Somalian oil (RRS) - but along came AIM, Texas, Trinidad and Tobago and Georgia and suddenly the portfolio is filled with long shot option plays again.

I have overplayed my hand in this one on the back of the TinCom deal and the liquidity available but it's all money I am willing to risk and is nothing compared to what I have piled into the latest biotech punt.

Sorry to see you go and thanks for the options - good luck with the cash - looks like we have recycled some crazy english punters money (via the RRS listing on AIM) through my hands and into yours! Let us know one day who your gave the money to in exchange for future potential or dividend cash flow.

I keep a 100,000,000,000,000 Zimbabwian note in my wallet to remind me everyday that money is worthless - what you do with it matters. Keep some. Give some away and punt the living daylights out of the rest!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.