CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Many holders expected today was for BTE3 drill result and/or...

1. 2,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Many holders expected today was for BTE3 drill result and/or analysis for previous drill croped coal.

Usually heavy sell-off market like today, management do not release good announcement due to possibility of offset by bad market situation, IMO.

In this regards, I think if they are ready they will try to pick up very best timing.

Personally, I exclude such any case like bad result or so.

I never meet our members, but I totally trust their ability and sincerity. This is why I am here and holding company shares.

For a change, I am posting useful general info about Mongolia.

MONGOLIA: THE SAUDI ARABIA OF COAL

Mongolia's vast reserves of high-quality coal, combined with its close proximity to China, the world's largest consumer of coal, and high demand Asian markets - make Mongolia a growing strategic player in the global coal market. Mongolia plays an important, expanding role in powering China's heavy industries and coal-fired generating capacity.

China's economy is growing at approximately 10% annually, demand for coal and other energy sources is outstripping supply. Unlike Canada, China has little oil reserves or natural gas. Chinese demand for "coking coals" also has risen substantially with imports likely to exceed 30 million tonnes this year as domestic supplies can't keep pace with demand from steel mills. Cleaner burning and generating more energy than traditional burning coals, coking coals are used in the production of steel and heavy irons that are the building blocks of the country's physical infrastructure.

Infrastucture to access Mongolian coal is rapidily developing in China. A Chinese steel mill already has built a railway line to the Ceke border point, where a major automated railcar coal loading facility exists. A second railway line from Ceke,PRC to the industrial city of Linhe,PRC also has been completed. The Mongolian government has designated the Shivee Khuren (Ceke) border crossing a permanent border crossing which allows for distribution of Ovoot Tolgoi coal to customers in China.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.