LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Thought on potential capital raising

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    According to the latest presentation:
    In 2nd half of 2016, Non-FTA approval and EPC notice to proceed should be executed.
    In 2017, Financial close should be completed and construction, depending on the completion of contracting bankable offtake.

I am quite impressed by the LNG's position, compared to one or two years ago, when it first entered in US market with a huge list of requirement and milestone. I think LNG now has only three significant items left, non-FTA, EPC notice to proceed and financial close (debt-financing/contracting further bankable offtake).

In the hindsight, LNG could have raise significant capital at around $5, something like 1 for 1 allotment. Then, we would not be too worried about running out of cash and even have sufficient funds to execute financial close with significantly small amount of debt funding. In my understanding, debt-funding has stringent requirements, such as bankable offtake contract, proven future cash flow and hard asset as backing. (anyways, asking for money from profit-driven banks is much harder than from its own faithful investors, how irony!)

Its cash at the end of March stood at $86 millions AUD. Its quarterly cash burn is $30 million. Do the math
    Its current cash position is probably somewhere around 56 million.
    I think LNG would likely need raise capital before Sep, 2016. Definitely before the end of year.

The management is probably aiming to rush and complete a few more milestones, to send the share price much higher before CR. Nevertheless, capital raising will be here this year.

Some of your might want to wait after CR in fear of dilution
    Or perhaps jump in before CR for a chance of positive announcements.

Your call. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.