BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

thought on price rise, page-11

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi ML173, hope you had a good Xmas break and all's well.

I'm a bit tired of weeing on a lamppost with BLY and didn't like becoming a serial poster. So my New Year's resolution was just to go back to observing HC like once before. At the end of the day HC posts don’t make a difference, and I’m too old, to be that naïve, that anyone trades based on a post on an anonymous forum.

My first post was “Read DTQ 18th announcement written D J Fairfull current Non-executive Director, and also Non-executive Director of, Washington H. Soul Pattinson and Company Ltd - SOL. Given his bleak comments about the previous forecasting for DTQ, all drilling service companies should be looked at carefully before investing. I don't see any near future positives for BLY as they try to compete with the stated environment”; and in truth I should have left it at that and moved on.

The industry is horrible right now, and investment has not returned. So we’ll keep our Oxford Street trades going when we can, but are happy with our general short position.

I like your posts on SOC, and share your opinion. Good luck and best wishes for this year, and many thanks for your BLY pots. When our pool goes long on BLY, I’ll post it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.