CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

thought on today's trading, page-2

1. 3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    I saw a bit of a drop on open, then it steadily reached a new high with more of those massive single buyers we've been seeing.
    VWAP higher than yesterday's VWAP by about 2c I think?

A profit is a profit for some people and that's fair enough when you see it on the table for the taking, but that could've been said that about CEO all the way up from it's lows. I held CEO a while ago for a quick (small) profit so am kicking myself now but then again I couldn't afford to leave the capital tied up. The time for taking profits for me is when I see no more momentum in the share price (which is hard to guess) - i.e. when the final news has been released and there is nothing for a while (check CELs movements over the last year for example with the positive news a while ago but huge delay in any further news). Or in the other case where the news being waited for is anticipated to be bad.

I wouldn't worry about the price fluctuating daily, it's just traders doing their thing.

When I first started investing I used to complain about day traders making prices go down but without us traders the price wouldn't have gone up in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.