LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

thought, page-2

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Hi gullable, Waste being Lithium bearing Micas.

That would depend on our expanding capacities. From our first phase 1 plant in Canada producing 6ktpa LCE. The proposed progression is scaling the plant design to output 20ktpa LCE. With strategic locations being put forward in Japan, Canada and Germany.

As those come online, we will likely need agreements from producers other than Galaxy. A trade off study would have to be undertaken as to cost efficiency, of developing our own feed stock pipeline, source externally or a combination of both. Such as our earn in agreements at Alvarroes, Peg 9 and Moriarty.

Our strategic alliance with Galaxy, you would assume would have them as our priority feed source. But that depends on just how much Mica is available from Mt Cattlin and James Bay. That is something we aren't privy to just yet.

But it's always nice when the LPD HC research crew (lols) discover indications of good Mica feedstock being present at the tenements of MIN, PLS, KDR etc. Mark Urbani did state in that video something along the lines of Lepidolite being abundant. Well it sure looks that way to me.

Yes, clearly I am bored at work today. So if anyone has anything else they would like some help with, don't be shy to ask. LPD is not an easy one to get your head around at first. We're a little unique within the Lithium game... Innovative you might call it.
    Last edited by Welsho54: 31/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.34K 1.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
166 139694599 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73770640 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.