cleaned it up a bit Thoth. Hope you don't mind! Perfect summary...

1. 3,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    cleaned it up a bit Thoth. Hope you don't mind!

Perfect summary really

Fact 1. We have gone from "the vaccine is 100% effective" to not preventing infection, barely curbing transmission, and dwindling effectiveness against symptoms in less than six months.

Fact 2. We have gone from "the vaccine is 100% safe" to risks of blood clots, Guillain-Barre, myocarditis, pericarditis, and skyrocketing reports of adverse reactions on yellow card systems across the globe.

Fact 3. We have gone from "masks are relatively ineffective" to wearing masks when there is no active disease in the local communities.

Fact 4. We have gone from "kids are unaffected by this disease" to promoting vaccines for 5-11 year olds. (Which the world health organization actually advises AGAINST!

Fact 5. We have gone from "vaccinate to get back to normal" to vaccine passports will be required to access normal necessssities.

Fact 6. Double jabbed are now considered unjabbed Must get 3th & 4th boosters. NOW!

1. Stop telling me "the vaccine is not experimental" when it is still in an experimental trial stage. Long term data is not in, on mRNA vaccines for humans, and no amount of data fudging and spin can prove otherwise.
    2. Stop telling me "we don't have polio anymore, thanks vaccines" when mRNA vaccines are nothing like the polio vaccine, coronaviruses are nothing like poliovirus, and the first release of the polio vaccine resulted in a catastrophic pharmaceutical disaster.
    3. Stop telling me "but it still reduces the spread" when affected states and countries are at 90% levels of vaccination and returning record numbers of break-through cases. This is hardly a "pandemic of the unvaccinated.
    4. Stop telling me "well it's about reducing the load on our health care system" when they can afford to sideline thousands of healthcare workers, once celebrated for their heroic service on the front line.
    5. Stop telling me "yeah, but we weren't expecting this highly infectious new variant" when any virologist worth their salt will tell you this is exactly what viruses do. In general, they become more infectious and less dangerous over time.
    6. Stop telling me "it's about keeping us safe" when they suppress treatments, threaten and harass doctors who speak out, censor dissenting scientific voices, and seemingly couldn't give a toss about suicide, mental health, smoking, and drug and alcohol addictions which kills tens of thousands Australians each year.
    7. Stop telling me "people still have a choice" when you know full well there is no choice when somebody's livelihood, healthcare and welfare are all at stake.
    8. Stop telling me "it's a conspiracy theory" when it is happening right there in front of you. Yes; there is a virus. But this response is now overreached and most people can feel it and know something is not right.
    Last edited by goldscraper: 21/01/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.