SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Thoughts about MW, page-52

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    MC, % of business owned and amount of shares that a Director owns is one big ASX Shell recipe IMO, I'm the first to admit you never stop learning in this game and I can only voice my opinion of my own personal experience, it's not as straight forward as saying a Shell/Company is better to invest in because it has a lower MC. There is so many contributing factors to take into Consideration. In saying that DR.S I understand the Fundamental argument & calculations and prospective gains of a Shell with a lower MC and anyone learning Shells this is crucial to learn. If a Lower MC was so critical Why didn't MW choose WPI with the obvious lower MC, a more sound board of directors (No Bell). If MW has 100,000,000 shares invested in SRT and he knows he can make a 2-5-10 cent gain in the prospective acquisition then reduce his holding and free Carry like us traders, MC is not of that great of importance, Seriously how many punters here are long term holders and are falling for all that 10-20c talk until we see T&G.
    a 200% gain in this current market is amazing!! and anyone who talks up, looks for more will be setting themselves up for disappointment, It's obvious to me MC has taken back seat in this acquisition as the Market has spoken, MW,s history, the Tech wave and the Booming Fintech Sector is what is Driving SRT ATM, play safe people, that green stuff not easy to earn, set a personal limit, Take comfortable profits but if T&C and acquisition is Sweet, Hold Strong as Reward Favours the Brave.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.