RLF 4.62% 6.2¢ rlf agtech ltd

thoughts and info after meeting with Ken H

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    howdy all..

so.. the headlines here are that the meeting went well and the company is going forward on pretty much all things its working on.. the only negative you could say is the corporate crop trials which were impacted by pests as they said.. can't control that .. they are speaking with these "clients" and working on making them happen as they require.. so stay tuned here..

otherwise... in no particular order..

they have $4m in inventory paid for, made and ready for sale.. which is worth approx $8m in cash in .. so they are primed for the coming peak season that they say happens each year.. ( Jan - June ) and re the last 4c.. that had $600k in sales ( on HY report they said 16% impact) that were held up from China covid restrictions.. which have now been completely removed ... so these sales have now been sent to customers and cash back in this Qtr ..if we allocate those $ to Dec Qtr.. that would turn a $245k deficit to a $350k surplus..

Mike from China said they have never lost a customer so have ZERO churn there.. now have 60 sales reps in market and are ramping up activity as they can..

sales in Cambodia are progressing... and have already started some in Vietnam as well .. and as mentioned they are forming strategy to move into the US before end of calendar year more stay tuned..

and carbon... well... watch this space.. likely take some time but they are moving forward with this.. no details currently but the UWA soil carbon trials etc are all laying foundations for this part..

so.. my take is we are likely to crack say 60% +/- sales growth this FY .. clearly this is my number.. not RLF's forecast or Ken said.. just have to wait and see.. next 4c due in 7 weeks.. I'll take a punt ( my thoughts ) and say RLF will have good CF positive figure on this .. only thing I could see changing that is if they had to spend big on stock to make more product from increased demand.. how sad if they did eh .. ?? lol.. stay tuned..

as always DYOR .. these are my thoughts.. but the future is bright.. should be a strong build from here on..

cheers everyone..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $11.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $12.79K 211.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3700 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 14645 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ 5308
Last updated 11.12am 03/05/2024 ?
RLF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.