AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

thoughts and opinions , page-33

1. 3,267 Posts.
    MAK have more advanced resource and I think from all of the info and research that MNM has high chance also. From memory, the previous drilling in the Mantle territory, the previous was very shallow drilling and only just started to dip into the phosphate. 20m from memory. If this is the case and the phosphate is from average 20m depth , the access to it only requires removal of shallow cover. I don't see the field geo investigations revealing much. I think it would be more value to spend a few bucks drilling 150 samples over a 200m grid with about 150 drill holes. It would be relatively quick, cheap and could potentially result in an idea of what a full on drilling campaign could be about. The results could well position the share price to do a cap raising with little dilution effect and identify some further value. Fortescue has proven that the impossible is possible if company management has the skills, the skills on the board ( and on board) and the forward vision. Many small companies that become big companies are driven by a ruthless pursuit and determination to get on with the job and have ambitious goals and are results driven. Hope the MNM board has some directors who have such qualities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.