G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

You did well accumulating under 2c, I topped up too recently and...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    You did well accumulating under 2c, I topped up too recently and got my average down to 2.6. But it was alway only a matter of time untill we got the announcement that let the cat out off the bag. Been pulling a few rubies out for while now, found their water, moved the plant and ramped up production. I was pleasantly blown away with the announcement and although the I anticipated maybe 2000 - 3000 cts I wasn't expecting 13,314 cts.
    My take on this is that the 6221cts sent are high quality and will achieve $600+ caret = $4m
    There were 5406 cats not sent I presume to be low grade
    The big unknown is the other 5 rubies in Meg Berry hands and don't need treatment. This says a lot to me. Also 5 rubies = 75cts and we know 2 are 24cts which leaves 27cts so the other 3 rubies average 9cts each still very substantial. The value on these ???? Sky is the limit but in good hands.

Davisite looks like you have a lot more people to talk to now, but I must say really going to miss those posts between you and norsca1

Auger drilling underway so let's see how big this is. From 24 November announcement "from initial geological investigation undertaken by Mustang and its independent geologists we are confident that Mustang's Montepuez Ruby Project will host significant ruby-bearing gravels sufficient to support a long mine life"

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.