G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Rumbai you might have missed my other post on the term sheet for...

1. 19,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6088
    Rumbai you might have missed my other post on the term sheet for the latest capital raise, but in it it was announced that they will be selling in the GEM auctions (the next one is in June). If they get production up to capacity over the next 6 months this will be quite a large sale.

Unless MUS's management are complete morons, then they will also be exploring other sales avenues too. Unlike GEM they don't have a retail channel that conflicts with the ruby customers (jewellers). I would not be surprised if we get an announcement before June that they have partnered with a big player in the jewellery market to supply rubies directly.

Any reason you think the graphite will come to nothing if the JORC pans out or are you thinking that the JORC won't pan out? One of the reasons I think it might amount to something is it was an asset that was inherited from the old MUS that they have kept. If the JORC does pan out it should be something that could be sold for a decent amount - when you have a market cap as low as MUS's it does not take much money to be significant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.