NDO 0.00% 86.0¢ nido education limited

we live in different times now.. a couple of years back, the...

1. 5,609 Posts.
    we live in different times now.. a couple of years back, the market would not value an oil company without revenue at $300m. now we have assets building and the bigger picture is forming and investors are more willing to value them. sc54 may even be capable of being floated off on its own. it all comes down to marketing, management and blue sky promotion. we now have $70 oil and any find is a means to print money and people dont want to miss out. sc54 had an old near 100m oil colume found in 1993 that was not tested. this is not a case of do we have oil....but how much? the next lot of seismic should paint a better picture for us. all this mob have to do is wack a new hole in sc54 once they fully understand the data and just watch what happens to the share price of nido and ygl. You dont think either company would have a problem raising money??? Both of them are cheap IMO.they are trading at a fraction of what could happen. the use of this new rod technology greatly enhances the sucess rate as well from what i see. last week i picked up another 400k x 21c nido and 1m yglo. good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.