NDO 0.00% 86.0¢ nido education limited

Billy gatess seems to be one of the Nido holders with his head...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Billy gatess seems to be one of the Nido holders with his head firmly on his shoulders. Great outlook and great posts. Good position in both NDO and YGL seems to me the best way to 'cover all bases' at this stage.
    So many of you - mainly The Analyser - seem to have a big chip on your shoulders about YGL's farm in.
    Artsse bought into YGL - and saw the value - I don't really know who else did - but this is a speculative game we are playing on junior oilers - keep that in perspective.
    Analyser - at this stage, it's obviously too early to call whether Rialto will be involved in the play using their common links. I'm not convinced they can do it - and at this stage they are out of my equation.
    Will be watching intently to see how it goes on listing though. Certainly may be very tradable just on rumour.

I would prefer to take the 'self destruct' out of the Nido thread and get back to normal posts - it's just that I see such naievety (or plain lack of brains - no names mentioned) around it's hard to ignore occasionally.Some people just can't or won't read the writing on the wall - and I am not tolerant of stupidity. Sorry!
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $196.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1238 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.