QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

My take on this. I have never read such an emotive report by a...

1. 360 Posts.
    My take on this.

I have never read such an emotive report by a financial institution. Charles Dickens would be impressed with the use of language to entice an emotional response from readers. This immediately discredits it as completely self serving.

The timing of the note was not a coincidence. They chose a time that would cause maximum confusion for shareholders and management.

Management's response is perfectly acceptable. If a report is full of lies don't give it the time of day. The only other thing they could do is specifically highlight the inaccuracies, but I'm not sure I want them to enter into a debate.

The price for Indian sandalwood they have quoted is just plain wrong. The company has announced contracts with globally recognised companies. If this was false I'm sure we would have heard about it.

Whether they sell wood to one company in china or not is of little consequence. Another buyer is more than likely to appear.

Well done to Glaucus for achieving their goal and executing expertly. But the report is worthless to investors

I bought more and will continue to monitor for another possible entry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.