NOR 6.67% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Thoughts for Tuesday the 10th

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    IMO today Tuesday the 10th will be a very interesting day.

We have seen nearly a 100% increase in SP over the last 2 days rising from 2.8 to 5.5 with no release from the company.

Many of the day traders that jumped on board will be looking to cash in for a pretty good return today which should see an increase in selling pressure.

If somebody keeps buying a lot more today it seems reasonable to conclude that something pretty big is brewing and somebody out there has pretty solid information as to what. Greed usually stops a pump and dump getting too up from a 100% increase in 2 days.

If you review the financials I personally don't think one OTT contract as per the MOU should be seeing a very large SP from this a point of 5.6. It would still leave the cash burn issue in play. To me a very sharp spike from today would mean a big fish has taken a liking to NOR as is to keen to maximise it's holding in this little gem.

So either the news is better than the original terms suggested in the first MOU ( such as some sort of cash advance sweetner etc ) or could the herd really be jumping on board from this point because it made Hot copper's most improved player list.

Thoughts brains trust ?

Agree ? Disagree ?
    Last edited by brentv: 10/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $22.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $9.812K 212.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61800 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.