NOR 4.88% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

Thoughts for Tuesday the 10th, page-141

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    We
    Webjj and Billy

Both your thoughtful posts are the most significant on this thread in my mind.

Thank you both so so much.

As a long term holder it's nice to see some positive movement the last few days but your posts are a good reminder the bulk of the work is still ahead of NOR.

My hope is that one of the even 2 of the upcoming ANN regarding OTT developments contains some partnership revenue. For a company like VNPT  would not be too stressed about a little payment of 4 million to NOR in return for a much sweeter long term deal.

Perhaps a dream I grant but one I am still hopeful to see.

Why is this important to me

As Webjj pointed at at CR of 4 cents that will dilute our shares by 25% but worse still it will make a CR for a least a few years after that very unpopular with shareholders.

I maintain that NOR would have no trouble having a market cap of 150 million if corona cloud really gets some inroads or even if WP can get over 10 million downloads. They are unlikely to achieve either of these goals within the next 6-12 weeks.

By doing a CR raising early over the next few months NOR is loosing the chance to raise significantly more $$$ within only 6-12 months if they can get corona floating.

If your going to take on whatsapp and integrate wi-fi hotspots all over the world your going to need a lot more than an extra 8 million dollars. A lot more. Your going to want to find a really really big fish that thinks NOR should have a market cap of several hundred million dollars.

So...... If one of the upcoming contracts has some cash flow relief bundled in it will be a great bonus for us long term shareholders and it gives NOR a chance prove it's tech and ramp up its SP.

If it does not get some short term relief then a CR is inevitable and worse still I see significant underfunding problems for NOR over the next 1-3 years.

Another left field possibility is a  larege fish feels so strongly about NOR they are willing to pay a very high private CR price but there is going to be a upper limit here where they are just better of doing a take over via the ASX.

In a nutshell ?

If there are revenue surprises in the upcoming ann perhaps we are wise to hold tight. If there is not perhaps Billy's wisdom of selling at the top and buying back in post CR is well worth consideration
    Last edited by brentv: 10/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $9 206

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9300 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 263167 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.