CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

thoughts of a lonely trader . sound of silence

1. 311 Posts.
    Again on Friday I was the only trader in Germany buying CVI shares! I got my last 12.350 shares again in Stuttgart for 0,12 Euro = 0,195 A$.

Yesterday I tried the same order, but no one was selling it.
    It is interesting that I got my 2 orders in the small bourse in Stuttgart (Town of Mercedes car factory)which is btw in my county in South West Germany and not at the big trading place in Frankfurt.

Now I have all the cvi shares I wanted. CVI is now by biggest investment in my portfolio and I have to sell some i-shares from the chinese A-share index or even sell Oil Gigant Petrochina shares to pay my CVI shares.
    May be some people call me crazy to do that with a stock with such a big market capital but I have that vision planted in my brain, that this tiny company is going to grow and will give me more profit.
    Someone warned me not to put too many eggs in one nest but t stock is always risk and where there is risk, there is also a chance and I shake hands with this opportunity. Life is also risk and a challenge.

Now I will relax and can enjoy the coming exciting happenings.

One more thing I have noticed is, that since the last two days the ask in Frankfurt was very high 0,139 Euro = 0,225 A$ and that was happening when trading volume has come down. I dont know why this was happening that you have to pay so much more in Frankfurt and at tradegate, that is the place where you can buy even after the official trade is closed.

"Hello darkness, my Cityview friend,
    Ive come to talk about you again,
    Because a vision softly creeping,
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping,
    And the vision that was planted in my brain
    Still remains
    Within the sound of silence."

This silence seems to be the calm before the storm.... and I
    wish all holders and sellers good luck and a bright and happy future.

Have a great weekend and catch all the falling water in Queensland and store it for the dry times...

Hope you had some fun in reading this from the lonely German CVI longtime holder

Jens

New subject:

Compare the performance of CVI and CVN

I have put CVI and CVN on a watchlist since 27/12/2007 and I have found a very similar performance.

This is meant for those people who complain about the SP of CVI. CVN with a market capitalisation of more than 4 times did not perform much better, CVN lost 27 % and CVI lost in the same time about 29 %. CVN have already found a lot of oil and CVI has nothing concrete yet.

I think think CVI was not that bad after all and the fall of SP of both stocks was due to the worldwide financial insecuritiy.

Here is a chart with both stocks CVI and CVN. I could only compare with CVI on Nasday CTVWF.OB

http://chart4.onvista.de/h.html?ID_NOTATION=2032491&TYPE=HISTORICAL&TICK=1&PERIOD=2&DISPLAY=1&SCALE=3&GRID=1&VOL=1&SUPP_INFO=0&COMP=28140&SIN_COMP=873226

Here is the complete link translated from google language tool:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Faktien.onvista.de%2Fcharts.html%3FID_OSI_OLD%3D172584%26MONTHS%3D3%26ID_NOTATION_BENCHMARK%3D1953649%26SHOW_TECH_FIGURES%3D0%26WKN%3D%26ID_EXCHANGE%3D466%26DISPLAY%3D1%26SCALE%3D3%26SUPP_INFO%3D0%26GRID%3D1%26MA1%3D0%26MA2%3D0%26VOL%3D1%26COMP_IND%3D0%26SIN_COMP%3D873226%26IND1%3D0%26IND2%3D0%26send.x%3D46%26send.y%3D13%23chart_01&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.