EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Guys,This is coming from an ex-holder / trader. Just stop. Is it...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45

Guys,

This is coming from an ex-holder / trader. Just stop. Is it really worth all the effort to keep giving mouth to mouth to this cadaver?

This company is a failed (mis)adventure. Just let it die.

If a business is viable, posting and arguing will make 0 difference to its success. So why do it? Only to placate yourself about your bad investment decision.

Even if you sell for a loss, it’s worth it as you stop sinking more time into this DUD. Your FUTURE time is so much more valuable than the money you’ve ALREADY LOST.

You’re extremely unlikely to get your money back. It is gone. Poof. Disappeared. Into the hands of the staff as salaries etc.

You'll only get it back by transferring wealth from new punters. Which, I guess, is why holders of companies like this are so invested in ramping up (and shorters ramping down) on HC.

I was lucky to break even riskily buying and selling this thing, but lucky I bailed when I did.

I can’t believe I used to spend oodles of my time posting on here, what like ~5yrs? ago, arguing with posters like rolling, who were ultimately correct.

If you don’t believe me, you can look at my post history on EDE.

Unfortunately, the lure of “doubling” your money quickly is too tempting for new investors (like it was for me). So maybe companies like this will always have the ‘new guys’ who want to take a punt. But if this post stops even 1 person from losing their hard earned, it would be worth it.

################################################################################

WARNING: This paragraph may come across as preachy / pompous but it is the truth:

I had a moment of clarity years ago, and bailed on this stock immediately. I ended up reading the intelligent investor and will never ever put a cent into a company like this ever again. I can’t even call this company a cigar butt company, there’s no puff left in it. Doing much better investing in quality PROFITABLE businesses since.

################################################################################

I came to EDE today because I randomly thought of it after all this time. Ended up reading some of the threads and shaking my head.

Lots of cope and hope and propping up poor sales figures etc.

Had to post this.

Sorry for the distraction.

Carry on.

PS I wish there was a sentiment called "Destroy" and a Position called "Will never hold" Lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 174741833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7726712 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.