EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hello mate.You are still focusing on the wrong things. I...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hello mate.

You are still focusing on the wrong things. I politely say to you "who cares what people on HotCopper are doing, or why". Maybe they are short sellers or ex-holders carrying a grudge, it really doesn't matter. All this is noise. The only thing they can be 'accused' of influencing is the stock price, and the stock price tells you nothing about the business. The real test of an investment is the business itself, and I can assure you that G-DOT (or any XYZ-DOT) or any other potential customer for that matter has not accepted / rejected EDE products all these years because of posts on an online forum.

Thought Experiment (borrowed from Buffet):
    - Hot copper does not exist
    - EDE is NOT a publicly traded company - no share price to obsess over and no opportunity to trade / short-sell
    - You are NOT a current shareholder, but are offered the chance to buy the entire company at the current valuation of 0.5c
    - You have access to all the previous financial results, the management track record and all announcement material

What do you do? Remember, not a publicly traded company, so once you buy, you can not sell pieces of it to random people online.

I believe here the reasonable answer would be to look at all the disappointments in the past and conclude: this is a dud company and I am not going to put money in it. If not, then I humbly put to you that it is you who is seeing Tinker Bell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 171933833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7753526 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.