KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

I guess with all the negativity last week we are due for some...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    I guess with all the negativity last week we are due for some over-optomisism. I think things are looking much better than many may have realised at first glance at last weeks announcement but I think you might have overshot with positives Sales.

Nannook has based his figures on published info and they look solid to me. Not sure where your additional $2.3Million dollars is coming from as you've not included any basis for your $5million/month. I can't see how this would be possible over the next few months. We have 2 productive mines both of which will be quite busy meeting the production required for the new contract. Nannoonk is already including the possibility that extra production from Mamahak will find a buyer soon so there is a trace of optomism in he figures already. If he's right then altogether the "profit" will amount to about 4.3 cents per share over a year, but this will be needed for drilling at various projects and infrastructure and equipment for production increases.

All up I'm very optomistic about the future but lets keep it realistic or we'll be back to posts of doom and gloom when the SP doesn't double every month.

Illiquid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.